Land Use Processing History
Since 1998, Tom has provided development consultation, entitlement permitting and project management services for both public and private clients on a wide variety of projects including:
- Pacific View Mall in the City of Ventura
- Avenue of Flags Revitalization in the City of Buellton
- Santa Barbara Ranch (Naples) Along the Gaviota Coast
- Bacara Resort and Spa in the City of Goleta
- Wagon Wheel and River Park in the City of Oxnard
- Dullam Nurseries and San Miguel Produce in Ventura County
In sum total, Tom has processed permits, prepared staff reports, and made public presentations for more than 460 separate land use matters.
Tom Figg is an independent land use consultant specializing in the fields of urban planning, neighborhood revitalization, community redevelopment and project management. Mr. Figg has served a wide variety of public and private clients in an assortment of capacities and diverse project assignments. This broad exposure and networking has equipped Tom with a diverse skill set with particular emphasis on team work, strategic planning, problem-solving and project implementation. For more detailed information, please "click" on the documents below.